The Women’s Ministry is one of the natural fellowships in TKP. The Kingdom women comprise all categories of women: Singles, Married, Widows, Single mothers, and grandmothers.
Women’s ministry exists to bring all women together to enable effective interaction and;
- Provide direction, promote love and unity amongst women
- Empower and equip women to use their God-given gifts to bless humanity
- Actively encourage participation at all levels and all stages of life
- Reach out to women in church and community at large
Our vision is to “raise kingdom women to build their trust in Christ and impact the home, church, and community while fulfilling God-given mandate.”
The Women’s Ministry has several activities and events lined up yearly to edify and bless its members and non-members. These programs vary from the Ladies Banquet to the Women’s Week and Mother’s Day out (Mother’s Day trip) to celebrate Mother’s Day.
Prayer Altar with Pastor: Prayer time at God’s Altar, held every 3rd Sunday of the month, led by our Senior Pastors.
Quarterly Zoom meetings: These are virtual meetings where we engage in heart-to-heart discussions on real-time issues in women’s lives & pray regarding such issues
Annual Retreat: Usually a time of Get-a-way from our busy lives with seasoned female teachers of the Word. It is a 2-day program that coincides with Mother’s Day weekend, which is always refreshing.
Women’s Weekend / Banquest: An annual program where we showcase different female bible characters and imbibe the lessons from their lives.
Quarterly Breakfast prayers: A time of Fellowship & Supplication
” The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, rejoice over thee with joy; rest in his love, joy over thee with singing.” Zeph 3:17
- Bunmi Adebimpe –President
- Chioma Ajayi– Vice President
- Folasade Ayeni – Prayer Secretary
- Tiwa Olaoye–Assistance Prayer Secretary
- Labake Egbeyemi– Secretary
- Eva Uko – Treasurer
- Shola Whesu – Financial Secretary
- Rosemary Irisinominabo –Special Events Coordinator
- Joy Eze –Welfare Committee Coordinator
- Idowu Famuyiwa–Social Media Officer
Event Planning Team
- Owen O
- Chioma Ajayi
- Temi Oredeko
- Joy Igunma
- Honorine Pitang
- Aderinsola O
- Temitope Oparemi
- Yemi Folabi